Dear Dakota Patrons,
Please know, first and foremost, that your health and safety are our top priorities when you are at the Dakota.
At this time, we will continue with all performances as scheduled. Should anything change, we will follow the guidance of The Minnesota State Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Hennepin County Health Department and The City of Minneapolis for recommendations and direction.
As a precautionary measure, heightened daily sanitation practices have been implemented for all areas of our venue:
– Nightly sanitizing and increased frequency of disinfecting the floors, all surfaces and kitchen and bar areas throughout the evening.
– Ensuring all employees are trained in vigilant personal washing and cleaning.
– Scheduling personnel to sanitize restrooms continuously throughout the evening.
– Closely monitoring the health of our staff and enforcing all to stay home and not come to work if the slightest symptoms arise.
– Displaying the menus on the monitors at every show.
– Switching to disposable, single-use menus which will be distributed upon request.
– Switching to recycled paper towels in the restroom due to heavy usage.
– Hand sanitizer will be available to all patrons at Will Call and the Host Station.
We are dedicated to presenting our scheduled artists at the Dakota as we have for the past 35 years, while ensuring a safe and healthy environment. We pledge to double down even more on those efforts so we can all enjoy the much-needed gifts music brings.